Thursday 14 April 2011

Another win for Rafa!

Just finished watching Rafa's match against Gasquet. Whilst Richard did play some nice shots it was always in the bag for Rafa.

Finally the sun had come out and I have now moved to Court Des Princes for Monfils v Gil the Melzer v Almagro.

I meet up with Debs from Texas who I met in Toronto again and we managed to catch Rafa practicing on Centre. As my seat was rather rubbish, Row 33, Debs told me to sit next to her until someone came to claim the seat...they never showed so I got Row 5 instead. A group of people who Debs had got talking to the day before were again here and one guy left early to go into Monte Carlo. Before leaving he gave me his ticket do that if I go back later for the end of the Simon match I will still have a decent seat Thanks Steve :-)

Photos and videos from the practice & the match will follow tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment