Friday 10 February 2012

Rafael Nadal - What Is Going On!

What is it with the French lately?  I have only skimmed the articles over the past week but I guess they have gained a dislike for Spanish athletes in the wake of the Contador affair.

I won't post the video from Canal+ that has provoked such an outrage from the Spanish authorities, so much so that they are to sue the French TV company as I really don't want to get involved in this type of news.  I will not give a platform to unbased rumours, whether it is for or against Rafa.  Give me 100% proof of something I will post it.

In the meantime I do believe that Rafa has been training hard even though he is not due to play again until March at Indian Wells.  Let's hope he can put this mess behind him and get on with what is important, winning tennis matches!.

No comments:

Post a Comment