Friday 25 November 2011

Rafael Nadal - It's DC Time Now

A much better performance from Rafa last night but it was just not good enough against big Jo. For me it came down to just a few errors from Rafa, shots he would normally have made, that made the difference. That being said I think he was right to try those shots as he was playing more aggresive and going for it. For me it is better to try win and lose than wait for your opponent to beat himself.

So onto Seville and the Davis Cup where he will be joined by Ferrer, Lopez and Verdasco. To be honest I am not concerned with this tournament, I just want Rafa's season over and him to be able to get himself and forget about tennis for a while. 2012 can wait awhile.

Match Reports:

Independent


Sky Sports

ATP

No comments:

Post a Comment