Sunday 4 September 2011

Rafael Nadal Will Be One Of The Greats - Roger Federer

Roger Federer breaks down the difference between his game and Rafael Nadal's, saying the Spaniard will continue to get better and be one of the greats of the game.

"I think it all depends on what kind of a surface you play on," he said. "Our head-to-heads speak for themselves when clay comes around, even though I've beaten him twice there. I think this is where his strength come into play the most with his movement on clay and instinct better than anyone on that surface, for instance. And I think his margins he gives himself each shot, you know, are better than anyone's. I play very flat. I have more risk in my game, but at least I feel the match is usually in my control where Rafa maybe doesn't always feel that way. He has to dig extremely deep sometimes. But when he's on a roll, he's almost unstoppable, as well I think he's an incredible player. He's improved a lot over the years. He'll keep on improving and be one of the greats."

Courtesy: tennis.com

No comments:

Post a Comment